Situated just half a mile from Tring train station and half a mile from Tring town centre, The Home Office offers a variety of coworking solutions to individuals and small businesses. Hot-desks, dedicated desks and private offices are available, including WiFi, print facilities, breakout space, kitchen and Hub Cafe, meeting rooms, free parking and more…
A community of like-minded professionals – our member network is a family!
Join us on an informal basis or base your business here long-term. We’ve got a variety of packages to suit business at all stages.
Cut your commute or professionalise your work-from-home setup – you’ll love our stunning co-workspace.
Everything you need for a productive work day…
We’ve thought of everything: secure WiFi and print facilities, stationery and well-stocked meeting spaces, a variety of seating choices and breakout areas, professional Reception and Concierge service and much more:
- Flexible packages
- Save on commute costs
- Free plentiful parking
- All-inclusive facilities
- Support services for IT
- Convenient on-site Hub Cafe and kitchen
- Impressive space to invite clients and contacts
There are loads of perks to basing your business at The Home Office.
- Free Parking
- Secure WiFi, Print Facilities & IT Support
- Communal Kitchen & Hub Cafe
- Various Meeting Rooms
- Great Location – close to town and train station
- Networking & Workshops
- Security, Cleaning, Insurances and other office overheads covered
The Home Office gives us everything we need to focus on growing our business…
The room was ideal for our needs. It is great to use somewhere which is so welcoming. We will be back!
We could not have hoped for a more welcoming environment to move our business to. The Home Office really care for our business needs and have gone above and beyond, allowing us to focus on what’s important and growing our small business.
- Breakout Meeting Areas
- Professional Reception Service
- High Performance WiFi and Network Security
- Print Credits
- Monthly Meeting Room Hours
- Self-Service Cafe Hub
- Kitchen Facilities
- Events and Networking Offers
- Waste Disposal / Recycling
- Document Shredding
- Security and Facilities Management
- Additional meeting room hours
- Visitor passes
- Extra print credits
- Room hire
- Dedicated postal delivery / mail handling
- Call-handling and diary management
The Home Office will not take on members who directly compete. We want to help you grow and develop your business, with leads and opportunities right on your doorstep.
Could we be your new home?
Interested in becoming a member?
Contact us to book a viewing and discuss more.